Clarity

• 1.  INV_TYPE - Custom Values not audited

Posted Feb 27, 2017 10:29 AM

We added more values to the INV_TYPE - however, they are not audited.

Can anyone let me know if I am missing something, or this is working as expected?

Regards

NJ

• 2.  Re: INV_TYPE - Custom Values not audited

Posted Feb 27, 2017 10:46 AM

Confused by your question - admin/studio type things (like lookups) are not "audited" at all?

There are the usual created_date/by values on the records in CMN_LOOKUPS though?

• 3.  Re: INV_TYPE - Custom Values not audited

Posted Feb 27, 2017 12:18 PM

Sorry for the confusion

I added more values for the INV_TYPE lookup.

On the project object, changing the values (new ones) is not being pulled in the audit, although the stage attribute is set to be audited

They are intermittently audited - to be more precise

NJ

• 4.  Re: INV_TYPE - Custom Values not audited
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 28, 2017 08:51 AM

OK I get that too in an old system ; bug I would think.

Seems to be a missing value (for the new INV_STAGE value) in the ODF_AUD_LOOKUP_CAPTIONS table - the data in CMN_AUDITS is there OK, just not the ID lookup value (i.e. RAW_VALUE_BEFORE/AFTER is set, but not VALUE_BEFORE/AFTER (the id) )

• 5.  Re: INV_TYPE - Custom Values not audited

Posted Feb 28, 2017 09:57 AM

Aah - thanks, Dave   - any workaround to get the values displayed ?

NJ

• 6.  Re: INV_TYPE - Custom Values not audited

Posted Feb 28, 2017 11:02 AM

If your audit "MI" is SQL based (on the CMN_AUDITS table) then you could just code for it there ; but if using the application audit views then probably need the data correct in the table. 

Talk to CA support to see if they recognise the error, they may have an "approved" SQL fix?

Could manually create the records in the lookup audit table (unsupported) and manually "fix" CMN_AUDITS (very unsupported).