Rally Software

• 1.  Unable to Add Custom fields in  "CA Agile Central Add in for Excel" Queries

Posted Feb 28, 2017 12:56 PM

I am using the "CA Agile Central Add in for Excel" version 2.4.3.0 for Excel Addin to report the Metrics.

I am not able to select/add custom fields like c_Application , c_CR in the queries. 

Could you please help me with this?

• 2.  Re: Unable to Add Custom fields in  "CA Agile Central Add in for Excel" Queries

Posted Feb 28, 2017 04:43 PM

Hi Rajesh,

What type of artifact or you running the query against, and are you sure the custom field was created against that artifact type? I have custom fields for the Defect artifact and I verified I can select those columns via the Excel Plug-in.

Thanks,

Sean Davis

• 3.  Re: Unable to Add Custom fields in  "CA Agile Central Add in for Excel" Queries

Posted Mar 01, 2017 01:23 PM

Hello ,

I am running against the Test cases and  Defects.

In Test cases, I need to select the Custom filed Application, which is nothing but c_Application

In Defects , I need to select the custom field CR #, which is nothing bout c_CR.

is this varies based on Excel plugin version? 

Thanks,

Rajesh

• 4.  Re: Unable to Add Custom fields in  "CA Agile Central Add in for Excel" Queries

Posted Mar 02, 2017 04:58 PM

Hi Rajesh,

I am also using 2.4.3.0 of the Excel Plugin. Might be best to open a support ticket so we can have a deeper look.

CA Support Online 

Thanks,

Sean Davis