CA Service Management

• 1.  Additional Where depending value

Posted Mar 02, 2017 01:11 PM

Hi community, actually i need a conditional where that depends on the value of another field (this another field can be changed / set by the user on any moment) 

So this is the code:

<!-- This is the field that the user can select an organization of type 'VP': -->

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="VP" attr="zorg_vp" factory="org" extraURL="ADDITIONAL_WHERE=ztipo_org='VP'">

<!-- This is the field that the where clause depends on the first field value -->

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlLookup hdr="Unidad Solicitante" attr=zunidad_solicitante_corr2 factory="org" extraURL="ADDITIONAL_WHERE=(ztipo_org='Unidad Solicitante' and zvp_unidadsol.name=?????? <-- here is where i need that the value)">

Any idea to do this? Thanks

• 2.  Re: Additional Where depending value

Posted Mar 02, 2017 03:51 PM

Please understand that PDM_MACRO is resolved by the pre-processor at the server and cannot take into account a value that is entered on the form at the client side.

• 3.  Re: Additional Where depending value

Posted Mar 06, 2017 07:07 AM

As Lindsay_Estabrooks mention you can't directly use the pdm_macro here and will need to write your own javascript that you can attach to an onChange event of your field to reload the data

/J

• 4.  Re: Additional Where depending value

Posted Mar 06, 2017 07:39 AM

Thanks! Any idea that I could do this?