Service Virtualization

• 1.  SQL error with Enterprise Dashboard CIC

Posted Mar 03, 2017 08:25 AM

Hello Community,

I have configured Enterprise Dashboad CIC. 

Running with Mysql, there are SQL errors : 

017-03-03 09:09:15,672Z (09:09) [Event Sink Thread Pool Thread 2] INFO  org.eclipse.persistence        -  Communication failure detected when attempting to perform read query outside of a transaction. Attempting to retry query. Error was: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.3.2.v20111125-r10461): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException Internal Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'CIC.DRADISCACHE' doesn't exist Error Code: 1146 Call: SELECT ID, DATA FROM DRADISCACHE Query: ReadAllQuery(referenceClass=DbDradisCache sql="SELECT ID, DATA FROM DRADISCACHE"). 

With Derby configuration, there is no SQL error.

As specified here Database Requirements, I was trying to setup Mysql for EDB CIC. But is it really helpful/necessary ?

Regards,

Benoit

• 2.  Re: SQL error with Enterprise Dashboard CIC

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2017 08:34 AM

Benoit,

What version of DevTest are you running?

• 3.  Re: SQL error with Enterprise Dashboard CIC

Posted Mar 03, 2017 08:36 AM

Oups, I forgot this information !

Devtest 10.0 with Docker on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1  (x86_64) and MySQL 5.7

• 4.  Re: SQL error with Enterprise Dashboard CIC
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2017 10:53 AM

Benoit,

The Enterprise Dashboard CIC database is only on Derby.  This is a temporary storage for a bridge to the Enterprise Dashboard when you are connecting Registries that are older than DevTest 9.1.0.

So you do not modify any of those properties as they are in the lisa.properties file.

Regards,

Marcy

• 5.  Re: SQL error with Enterprise Dashboard CIC

Posted Mar 06, 2017 03:20 AM

Hello Marcy,

Thanks for your answer. Maybe you can delete my comment on following page Configure Enterprise Dashboard to Use MySQL because it's a wrong way.

Regards,

Benoit