DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  GA Announcement: CA UIM 8.5.1 Documentation

Posted Mar 03, 2017 10:29 AM

On behalf of the CA UIM documentation team at CA Technologies, we are pleased to announce that the CA UIM 8.5.1 documentation is available. The documentation is updated to reflect all of the new and enhanced features.

Learn More:

Upgrade CA UIM

Upgrading to the most current release of CA UIM is critical to your success. The decision to upgrade should be part of your overall plan to achieve product development goals, allocate resources, and appropriate budget over time.

A series of videos and the supporting product documentation are available to assist you with your upgrade.

Thank you for your business.

The CA UIM Documentation Team

• 2.  Re: GA Announcement: CA UIM 8.5.1 Documentation

Posted Mar 03, 2017 05:06 PM

Hi,

When will the GA be release. Can't find the media in nimsoft download or the Support Online download.

Can't wait for the feature   Devices Can Be Deleted from USM Inventory .

• 3.  Re: GA Announcement: CA UIM 8.5.1 Documentation

Posted Mar 06, 2017 03:19 PM

Hello GuanHua1378, my apologies for any confusion this may have caused you. I just looked on the Downloads tab of support.nimsoft.com and I see that the 8.5.1 installer packages are available. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

John

• 4.  Re: GA Announcement: CA UIM 8.5.1 Documentation

Posted Mar 06, 2017 06:26 PM

Hi John,

I saw it in the support.nimsoft.com. Thanks.

Thanks

Guan Hua

• 5.  Re: GA Announcement: CA UIM 8.5.1 Documentation

Posted Mar 07, 2017 07:58 AM

GuanHua1378 - Great to hear, glad you're all set!

• 6.  Re: GA Announcement: CA UIM 8.5.1 Documentation

Posted Mar 05, 2017 05:32 PM

Some links seems to be broken, like the Application Discovery which I was interested to read about in the Whats New.

Please fix it 

• 7.  Re: GA Announcement: CA UIM 8.5.1 Documentation

Posted Mar 06, 2017 03:21 PM

Hi Phani.Devulapalli, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have mentioned this to the writers, and we are looking into this issue and getting it fixed for you.

John