CA Project & Portfolio Manager
March 10, 2017
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 15.2 is now available for On Premise and SaaS customers.
New features for CA PPM 15.2 include:
· The next wave of our reinvented user experience – this time targeted at resource managers to streamline the staffing of projects, resource leveling, and the handling of resource requests. This innovative approach to resource management includes built-in conversations for managing the “handshake” between project and resource managers; pinning and filtering for isolating specific problems and staffing conflicts; and what we believe to be the industry’s first telescoping timescale that allows you to manage short term needs in smaller increments and long term needs in longer increments – all within a single view.
· Even more frictionless integration of agile methodologies into your governance process by embedding the CA PPM timesheet directly within the Agile Central interface and introducing templates that automatically insert standard timekeeping tasks under each agile feature.
· Continued refinement of the adaptive project management experience with the reintroduction of document management – complete with document tagging and navigable folder hierarchy – as well as the one-click ability to filter the Tasks view to just see “My Tasks”.
· The ability to enter and approve time on behalf of other users – added in response to demand from early adopters of the new timesheet experience.
· Further optimization of our business intelligence & data warehouse capabilities, including the addition of three new agile dashboards and a new Product/Application Roadmap Report.
· Self-service password reset within the new user experience.
· Other administrative improvements, such as the availability of a new system health report and log analysis portlets.
If you are an On Premise customer, you can download your copy of CA PPM 15.2 from CA Support Online. If you are a SaaS customer, you can start the process of upgrading your CA PPM SaaS subscription to 15.2 by opening a support ticket requesting a non-production upgrade at https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit http://www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA PPM CA Community.
For a list of recommended courses by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select your desired product. Note: Courses are updated based on functional impact as well as high-demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may also apply to current release.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.