Clarity

• 1.  CA PM 15.2 and Agile Central

Posted Mar 14, 2017 02:44 PM

First I want to say thank you for everyone for waiting on the latest upgrade. There were some challenges but we are now good for another year with our sandbox. Thank you CA!

I have requested the upgrade to our sandbox to 15.2 and am just waiting on the support team for a date. once known I will post here.

I know there have been an interest in Agile Central, please let me know if you are interested in a Agile Central sandbox. If there is enough interest I will try my best to see if CA can accommodate.  At least it is worth a try.

Thanks for you patience!

Mike

• 2.  Re: CA PM 15.2 and Agile Central

Posted Mar 15, 2017 03:06 PM

Just tossing in for support of the idea of an AC sandbox. Its not something my org has really considered so haven't spent much effort looking in to it, but having a sandbox to try it out would be quite useful.

• 3.  Re: CA PM 15.2 and Agile Central

Posted Mar 16, 2017 10:33 AM

Very much interested. From a business outcomes perspective, my customers want "...to do Bi-Model & DevOps". Our timeframe is probably RFP within 6 months.

Don't worry - I understand what is and isn't tool - but I'm here to support the tools so I coach & educate as best as possible. Being able to go hands on, being more knowledgeable about how these tools integrate and what solutions they can provide could keep PPM/AC at the head of the pack.

• 4.  Re: CA PM 15.2 and Agile Central

Posted Mar 16, 2017 02:27 PM

We will be 15.2 by the 25th or March.  I will need a couple of days to see if anything is missing, and that everything is working. I am hoping that the JasperSoft instance functions properly.