My colleagues say they give a resumit to the job and nothing happens

They tried on two computers and both did nothing or send any error

Atach Imagen

CA Workload Automation Desktop Client

Version: 12.0.0.0

Build: 38

regards

Hola buen dia compañeros!

Alguno de ustedes sabe donde se guarda el LOG de lo que se hace desde el DESKTOP CLIENTE?

Mis compañeros dicen que le dan RESUMIT a un job fallido y que no marco nada ni hizo nada, se le dio RESUMIT en 6 ocasiones y desde dos maquinas difernetes y no paso nada

alguna idea que me pueda ayudar

Adjunto Imagen

CA Workload Automation Desktop Client

Version: 12.0.0.0

Build: 38

gracias y saludos

• 2.  Re: Where is the log of the desktop console

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 15, 2017 01:32 PM

First, take a look at the 'View Job Commands Log' in the job details on the Monitor view if the RESUMIT action was performed on the job.

If performed and completed, the message 'Action RESUB has completed for job ...' is logged in the console log and Desktop Client log under the Windows user account location ..../userid/workspace-CAWA/internal_trace.txt

Also, the incoming AFM message is logged in the DE Server tracelog file. You can search for 'ACTION RESUB'.

• 3.  Re: Where is the log of the desktop console

Posted Mar 27, 2017 12:45 PM

If performed and completed, the message 'Action RESUB has completed for job ...' is logged in the console log and Desktop Client log under the Windows user account location .... / userid / workspace-CAWA / internal_trace.txt

Hello, this section is the one that interests me to increase, currently only two hours are saved. Is it possible to increase it?

• 4.  Re: Where is the log of the desktop console

Posted Mar 17, 2017 12:30 PM

Thank you one more question
    You will know how to increase the value so that I can save more history I only see two hours back
    regards

• 5.  Re: Where is the log of the desktop console

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 17, 2017 02:20 PM

You can find the archived versions of the logs in the workspace folder and server logs directory. If you need to increase the size of the server log file, please refer to the steps here