DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Missing Database and Port in the Team Center Map

Posted Mar 15, 2017 01:38 PM

Hello all folks,

we start using the Team Center (with APM 10.5.1) and in general Database and Socket/Port connections are linked to the Servelts. But sometime this links are not available, the Database or Port is not displayed in the Map.

On the other hand, sometimes a node for the Port and a second for the Database is linked to the servlet.

My question, where does the information came from.

Sometimes I see new Backends became available in the Map also, but sometimes not.

Thanks for any idea or suggestion,

Lutz

• 2.  Re: Missing Database and Port in the Team Center Map

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 15, 2017 01:48 PM

Hi Lutz:

There was an issue resolved in APM 10.5.1 that sounds somewhat related to what you are seeing..Are you seeing communication/connection messages in the logs that may be a factor here?

Resolved Issues - CA Application Performance Management - 10.5 - CA Technologies Documentation  

Defect DE269369 - Status of Connections in Team Center Map Is Not Updated Correctly

Valid for: CA APM 10.5.1, Team Center Map

Symptom: 

When the status of a connection changes, the color of the connection does not auto- refresh.

• 3.  Re: Missing Database and Port in the Team Center Map

Posted Mar 16, 2017 12:56 PM

Hello Hal German,

thanks for your hint, I open a ticket.

With regards, Lutz

• 4.  Re: Missing Database and Port in the Team Center Map
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 16, 2017 09:18 AM

Hi Lutz:

I  did not see any updates.to my response. Please open a case if you wish to pursue further. You may post any solution here to help others.

Thanks

Hal German