Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

Can i able to customize Test Plan columns, Currently i can see only 5 of them 'All Rank' 'ID' 'Name' Status' 'Project'. I wanted to add required columns from the test case like 'Test Case Method' & 'Last Build'.

• 1.  Can i able to customize Test Plan columns, Currently i can see only 5 of them 'All Rank' 'ID' 'Name' Status' 'Project'. I wanted to add required columns from the test case like 'Test Case Method' & 'Last Build'.

Posted Mar 15, 2017 10:42 PM

Can i able to customize Test Plan columns, Currently i can see only 5 of them 'All Rank' 'ID' 'Name' Status' 'Project'. I wanted to add required columns from the test case like 'Test Case Method' & 'Last Build'.

• 2.  Re: Can i able to customize Test Plan columns, Currently i can see only 5 of them 'All Rank' 'ID' 'Name' Status' 'Project'. I wanted to add required columns from the test case like 'Test Case Method' & 'Last Build'.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 20, 2017 05:48 AM

Hello kribe01,

I understand, that you mean the column displayed on the Quality->TestPlan page. 
    The columns on this page cannot be changed.  Currently there is no option to have a customised view of your testfolders in CA Agile Central.
    I would like to encourage you to post this as a new topic on https://ideas.rallydev.com  and then post a link to the idea here, to encourage other users to vote and comment...