Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

Can I create a custom KPI report for an organization spanning multiple hierarchies?

• 1.  Can I create a custom KPI report for an organization spanning multiple hierarchies?

Posted Mar 17, 2017 11:29 AM

I work for a large software development center that uses Rally.  Our many teams develop applications for various internal business customers as well as external customers using many different Rally Hierarchies.  We utilize Rally reporting by team, however, we do not have a high-level Rally report for leadership to provide metrics across teams and project hierarchies.  

My wish is to be able to extract raw data from the back-end using SQL.  Please help!  

• 2.  Re: Can I create a custom KPI report for an organization spanning multiple hierarchies?

Posted Sep 28, 2017 04:53 PM

Hi Lisa, 

Sorry for the delay, looks like this one was missed back in March. I suppose it depends on what you're trying to do or convey, but we do have a Web Services API that can be leveraged to extract data. 

I suppose a simpler approach would be to leverage a custom dashboard utilizing some of the existing apps available in the App Catalog.  

What specifically are you trying to report on?