Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

When I applied the new feature, Personalized Navigatiion, I lost my saved views/ filters and other kanban board settings. Is there anything you can do to prevent this from happening?

• 1.  When I applied the new feature, Personalized Navigatiion, I lost my saved views/ filters and other kanban board settings. Is there anything you can do to prevent this from happening?

Posted Mar 17, 2017 04:06 PM

My saved views to filter out certain user stories on my kanban board were lost.

My Kanban settings that determined what states, etc. would display on my board were lost.

Setting I had established for what to show on my cards were removed.

• 2.  Re: When I applied the new feature, Personalized Navigatiion, I lost my saved views/ filters and other kanban board settings. Is there anything you can do to prevent this from happening?

Posted Apr 05, 2017 04:15 PM

Hi Mary, sorry for the delay, but just enabling Personalized Navigation shouldn't have even been able to change your Kanban board settings.

Just taking a guess that perhaps you were viewing a different Kanban board or you had one on a certain custom page in the old nav?

I recommend ensuring that you are viewing the same page with the same project scoping in Personalized Navigation as you were viewing on old navigation - please let us know if it's still different and we'll be happy to investigate further!