Symantec Access Management

• 1.  Managing "ds-pwp-account-disabled" Oracle operational attribute via JNDI Connector

Posted Mar 20, 2017 06:59 AM

Hi,

using Connector Xpress we created a JNDI connector to Oracle OUD LDAP endpoint.
    We can manage all user account attributes except the "ds-pwp-account-disabled" operational attribute. The attribute doesn't appear under any class, even though we can access the attribute using LDAP command line ldapsearch/ldapmodify.
    We tried flagging "X.500" and "RFC 2252" on Project Settings > Metadata Dictionaries, but the attribute doesn't appear on the two new lists/classes.
    Also, we tried forcing this attribute in Connector Xpress user attributes definition, without any class association, with no success.
    How can we get this attribute managed?

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: Managing "ds-pwp-account-disabled" Oracle operational attribute via JNDI Connector

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 20, 2017 07:06 AM

Hi,

I guess you might have already tried combination of object classes (1 structural and multiple auxiliary) for user account but if not, please give it a try.

Otherwise, you can leverage CX Operation Bindings feature which enables to use JavaScript to execute custom operation in LDAP endpoint based on event (before create/after modify/insteadOf etc.).

Regards,

Sumeet

• 3.  Re: Managing "ds-pwp-account-disabled" Oracle operational attribute via JNDI Connector

Posted Mar 21, 2017 10:20 AM

I have tried with object classes, but none contains this attribute. 

I will try with the Operation Bindings feature asap.

Thank you!