Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

How can get one report/listing that shows me what access (viewer/editer/project admin/no access) a user has on every project?

• 1.  How can get one report/listing that shows me what access (viewer/editer/project admin/no access) a user has on every project?

Posted Mar 20, 2017 05:09 PM

We inadvertently found out that a user was granted edit access to every project in Agile Central.  We want to be sure this doesn't happen again, so would like a report that tells us who has which access to every project.  We are an On Prem solution. Thank you.

• 2.  Re: How can get one report/listing that shows me what access (viewer/editer/project admin/no access) a user has on every project?

Posted Mar 24, 2017 03:05 PM

any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

thank you

• 3.  Re: How can get one report/listing that shows me what access (viewer/editer/project admin/no access) a user has on every project?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:26 AM

devers1

Please have a look at GitHub - RallyTools/Rally-User-Management 

This user management tool comes (besides others) with the script user_permissions_summary_selected.rb which 

"Summarize user permissions for a select list of users specified by an input CSV file"

See the Readme.pdf or readme.docx on the above link for more information on how to configure and use the tool.

NOTE: The Rally User Management toolkit is available on an as-is basis and is neither supported nor maintained by CA