CA Service Management

• 1.  Organization field on config.item list page

Posted Mar 23, 2017 06:43 AM

Hi Team,

we have a requirement is organization lookup field should be displayed on configuration item list page so that if user selects any particular organization and search the list should display configuration item lists which are mapped to selected organization.

as for as i knew configuration item and related organization details will be stored into usp_lrel_oenv_orgref table but am unable to map this table into list_nr page.

can any body help me here please ?

Regards,

santoshi

• 2.  Re: Organization field on config.item list page

Posted Mar 23, 2017 08:58 AM

Hi Santoshi - since a CI can have multiple Organizations associated to it, and thus is a many-to-one relationship, you cannot display that on a list form.   SO its an LREL relationship which is not a searchable item    You may be able to get this to work with some type of customization, but unfortunately that is outside the scope of support and thus we cannot assist on that.  However, there may be other folks out here on the community who have gotten something like this to work and they may be willing to share their info with you.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Organization field on config.item list page
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 23, 2017 03:18 PM

Just add this filter in list_nr.htmpl:

<PDM_MACRO name=sfLookup hdr="Organization" attr="orgref.org.name" factory=org>

Enjoy.

• 4.  Re: Organization field on config.item list page

Posted Mar 24, 2017 01:41 AM

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your help, it is working as i expected..

Thanks again...:)

Regards,

santoshi.P