Clarity

• 1.  Document xog out fron Attachement field of Custom Object

Posted Mar 23, 2017 09:47 AM

How can we xog out the document which is attached to a Master custom object and how can we xog in a file to the attachment field of custom object?

• 2.  Re: Document xog out fron Attachement field of Custom Object

Posted Mar 23, 2017 10:42 AM

Hello Danish,

I suppose you will have to use the xml files: document read and document write for your query. This can be xogged out and in using the CA Command Prompt. You will have to download the xog client on your laptop/desktop first from the Client Downloads present on the Admin side of the CA Clarity PPM tool.

Suhail.

• 3.  Re: Document xog out fron Attachement field of Custom Object

Posted Mar 26, 2017 02:19 AM
    Thanks Suhail and I know we have to use document xog but I was struggling with the folder name and folder path.
    Now I found the syntax to pass the correct folder name and path for attachment field which is as below.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_read.xsd">
      <Header version="7.5" action="read" objectType="document" externalSource="NIKU">
        <args name="documentLocation" value="D:\Clarity" />
      </Header>
      <DocumentQuery>
        <!--Filter name="parentObjectID" criteria="EQUALS">1010</Filter>
        <Filter name="parentObjectType" criteria="EQUALS">KS</Filter-->
        <Filter name="folderName" criteria="EQUALS">[Custom_field_id]::ODF::Attribute</Filter>
        <Filter name="folderPath" criteria="EQUALS">/Root/DMS/ODF/[Custom_ObjectInstanceId]</Filter>
      </DocumentQuery>
    </NikuDataBus>