Datacom

Expand all | Collapse all

Random 1-ICSCMSGP06T - INTERR: I/O ERROR WHILE ACCESSING MESSAGE LIBRARY 1-IDADERRP23 message and how to fix it?

• 1.  Random 1-ICSCMSGP06T - INTERR: I/O ERROR WHILE ACCESSING MESSAGE LIBRARY 1-IDADERRP23 message and how to fix it?

Posted Mar 24, 2017 11:26 AM

One of our users running an IDEAL based application is getting the following message on what appear to be random occasions, has anyone seen this before and how did you correct/address it?

• 2.  Re: Random 1-ICSCMSGP06T - INTERR: I/O ERROR WHILE ACCESSING MESSAGE LIBRARY 1-IDADERRP23 message and how to fix it?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 24, 2017 11:41 AM

David,

sign on to your Ideal environment and execute "D OUT ALL STA" command to see if your ADROUT VLS file is full.  IF so, delete some of the old outputs.  that is usually the one file that causes a random error.  If your application user is hitting the PF3 key, it prints the screens to the ADROUT file.

• 3.  Re: Random 1-ICSCMSGP06T - INTERR: I/O ERROR WHILE ACCESSING MESSAGE LIBRARY 1-IDADERRP23 message and how to fix it?

Posted Mar 24, 2017 12:13 PM

Hi Bob,

The output queue looks fine at the moment (the issue last occurred a few days ago) but I suspect your thoughts are a good lead as the user regularly carries out some automated testing and is possibly filling the output file. I have asked for her to send me a note the next time it happens so that I can check.

Thanks,

David

• 4.  Re: Random 1-ICSCMSGP06T - INTERR: I/O ERROR WHILE ACCESSING MESSAGE LIBRARY 1-IDADERRP23 message and how to fix it?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 19, 2017 08:24 AM

TEC1387133 created from this question.