Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

I have created a project with one image and model, but in my next sprint i figure that i need to map a new RR pair. Is there a way to keep the url same as used before while creating a new vsi and vsm ?

• 1.  I have created a project with one image and model, but in my next sprint i figure that i need to map a new RR pair. Is there a way to keep the url same as used before while creating a new vsi and vsm ?

Posted Mar 29, 2017 10:56 PM

Currently i create a whole new project and generate a new url for the vsm, but for that i have to redeploy them, which leads to unnecessary overload. 
    One more thing like can i have same url for two models ? ?

Thanks in advance

• 2.  Re: I have created a project with one image and model, but in my next sprint i figure that i need to map a new RR pair. Is there a way to keep the url same as used before while creating a new vsi and vsm ?

Posted Mar 29, 2017 11:16 PM

you can not use the same url for two virtual services. you can use same port as far as the base paths are different. 

if you want to add new RR pair to the existing virtual service, either add it manually or you can create new image and merge with old one and run as a single virtual service.