Steps we have done:
- Exported organization from Jaspersoft test environment and imported it to this, production environment
- After that we could access Advanced Reporting from production environment (application), but when we run the report NULL error appeared.
- Executed following command in command prompt: admin jaspersoft syncPPMContext -userName superuser -password superuser
- run jobs in following order 'Create and Update Jaspersoft Users', 'Load Data Warehouse', 'Load Data Warehouse Access Rights.'
- now, when we run a report, 'No matching records were found.' message appeares.
- In Administration -> System Options there are 'Store Weekly Time Increments?', 'Store monthly Time Increments?', 'Store Fiscal Time Increments?' and 'One Set of Fiscal Periods?' are checked.
- We have run 'Update Resports Table', 'Load Data Warehouse' and 'Load Data Warehouse Access Rights' jobs. Still the same message in reports - 'No matching records found.'
- Also, time periods are missing in filter on 'Missing Time' report
We are using PPM 14.4. patch 5, and Jaspersoft 6.2.1, patch 5.2.1