Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

Can some one please let me know steps one by one how to test MQ services in CA Lisa 7.5 using MQ test case? or how to inject messages, consume and get in response?

• 1.  Can some one please let me know steps one by one how to test MQ services in CA Lisa 7.5 using MQ test case? or how to inject messages, consume and get in response?

Posted Apr 03, 2017 08:24 AM

Hello All,

Can some help me urgently as we got requirement that project want us to execute MQ test cases by injecting messages in MQ test case and consuming messaged + seeing responses ?

Can some help me in getting Video tutorial + step by step execution? it will help me a lot. Sorry I am new to MQ testing so asking.

Please note: I am using CA Lisa 7.5.2 version.

Thanks..

Shivam Garg

• 2.  Re: Can some one please let me know steps one by one how to test MQ services in CA Lisa 7.5 using MQ test case? or how to inject messages, consume and get in response?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 03, 2017 10:21 PM

Hi Shivam,

LISA 7.5.2 version has ended support more than year back. So, I would recommend to use latest version of Devtest to leverage more features of Devtest.

If you still want to test it on LISA 7.5.2, you can use "IDM Websphere MQ" step in test case and configure Queue details to publish & Subscribe data through queue. Refer below documentation from latest 10.1 version (Since the test step is common, you can refer this documentation for reference).

https://docops.ca.com/devtest-solutions/10-1/en/reference/test-step-descriptions/ibm-steps/ibm-websphere-mq-step 

Thanks

Srikanth

• 3.  Re: Can some one please let me know steps one by one how to test MQ services in CA Lisa 7.5 using MQ test case? or how to inject messages, consume and get in response?

Posted Apr 04, 2017 06:31 AM

Thanks Srikanth.

I can understand we are using old version, my LBG management team is working on contract to upgrade CA Lisa version. I will go through this link you provided.

Can you help me in one more query , please?

I want to consume 100 messages one by one, can you please tell me how I can do that in MQ test case? Do we need to create data sets or some thing else? If yes, please let me know how to do that with screen shots. Please please.

Thanks you so much in advance.

Shivam Garg

• 4.  Re: Can some one please let me know steps one by one how to test MQ services in CA Lisa 7.5 using MQ test case? or how to inject messages, consume and get in response?

Posted Apr 04, 2017 06:37 AM

Sorry not consume. I want to publish 100 messages in one attempt , but messages should be published one by one when we will run MQ test case.

• 5.  Re: Can some one please let me know steps one by one how to test MQ services in CA Lisa 7.5 using MQ test case? or how to inject messages, consume and get in response?

Posted Apr 04, 2017 10:00 AM

See if this helps Shivam

Attachment(s)

zip
    MQ.zip   81 KB 1 version