AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unified Self-Service Installation Error

Question asked by diegolimabsb on Apr 3, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 4, 2017 by RobertoBenatti

Hi guys!

At first, this is the first time that i try to install and integrate Unified Self-Service with CA Service Management.

In my customer enviromnent theres installed CA EEM, CA Service Desk Manager, CA Service Catalog and CA ITCM.

Im my attempt to install CA USS the Installation progress occurred without any error messages, for that, i followed the steps in the CA Open Space Implementation Guide and on the document in this link https://docops.ca.com/ca-service-management/14-1/en/implementing/implementing-ca-service-management-14-1/step-4-install-or-upgrade/implementing-ca-service-desk-manager/how-to-install-ca-sdm/step-2-install-ca-sdm/install-unified-self-service-with-ca-service-desk-manager 

The problem is, when i try to follow the others steps after installation, as modify CA Open Space (Change Unified Self-Service Installation option) or any other options to finalize the Installation, the error messages bellow are presented to me.

Also, when I try to access the urls I get the HTTP 404 Not Found error:

Has anyone ever had this problem or could you tell if I'm doing something wrong or even skipping some mandatory step?

Outcomes