Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

I want to publish 100 or more messages in MQ test case in request queue. Can some one let me know how we can do this?

• 1.  I want to publish 100 or more messages in MQ test case in request queue. Can some one let me know how we can do this?

Posted Apr 04, 2017 06:40 AM

Hello All,

I want to publish 100 or more messages in MQ test case in request queue. Can some one let me know how we can do this?

Do we need to use Data Sets or some thing else? If yes, please let me know what we have to use and how we can use ?

Thanks..

Shivam Garg

• 2.  Re: I want to publish 100 or more messages in MQ test case in request queue. Can some one let me know how we can do this?
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 04, 2017 07:54 AM

If each input message can be placed into a dataset (for example, CSV file), you could create a test that reads the input row of data and drops the message on the queue.  

The dataset is set to End the Test when the rows are exhausted.  And, the step that places the message on the queue loops back to the dataset so the next row of data can be put to the queue. You could add assertions, filters, and other steps to provide additional logic based on your specific requirements.