The Storm and Go-Getters teams went GA with the 12.0.03.00 incremental release of CA Workload Automation iDash on March 29, 2017, adding useful new features to the product and providing fixes for a number of issues present in previous versions of the product.
The new product features include:
- Time-based Filtering: Users can now filter SLAs on the dashboard and SLA List page by defining a time range. The filter allows users to set a range of past and future hours, or create a time interval to display results that occur within a specific time frame.
- Closing and Acknowledging Alerts: Users can now close and acknowledge alerts from the dashboard or Alert List page in the iDash Web UI. This feature was previously only available in the Legacy UI.
- SLA Trend Report Enhancements: The SLA Trend Report now features columns for SLA Tags and SLA Timezone. This feature also allows users to specify tags in a report definition, and allows users to look for SLAs that belong to a tag or a set of tags rather than remembering the SLA names.
- Job Run and Job Status Report Enhancements: AutoSys Job Run and Job Status reports now feature fields for run and exclude calendar names, as well as min and max alarms fields. These new fields will appear in sortable columns in the generated report definition.
- Tomcat and JRE Upgrades: iDash 12.0.03.00 features Tomcat 8.5.11 and JRE 8 Build 121.
Visit CA Workload Automation iDash - 12.0 on DocOps to view the latest documentation updates, and see the iDash 12.0.03.00 release notes for a full list and descriptions of new features, fixed issues, and known issues.