CA Service Management

• 1.  Violated Event  Showcase

Posted Apr 05, 2017 09:31 AM

Hi All,

For use case implementation, we have created events to increase sla_violation  counter upon violation condition  provided in events.

Now we have requirement where we have to show name of violated event name when value of sla_violation is 1 or 2 or 3.

Please let me know how i can show violated event name in any text field easily depending upon value condition.

Regards,

Pradeep

• 2.  Re: Violated Event  Showcase

Posted Apr 05, 2017 02:08 PM

Hi Pradeep, 

Something like this would best be done via reporting and not inside a case.  This would require some custom code because of the dependency you are looking to use here.  Because the data for this is held in a table different than the object which you are in (cr for example), there is no trigger to display this information within the detail form, thus it requires custom code.   Unfortunately this is something that is outside the scope of support, so we cant really provide much info here.  However, there may be folks out here on the community who have done something similar and may be willing to share their work with you.

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Violated Event  Showcase

Posted Apr 06, 2017 12:32 AM

Thanks Jon_Israel , yes you are right this is look report requirement but we have requirement to show on detailed page also.

I will wait for other people reply if it is possible.

Regards,

Pradeep