Layer7 API Management

Expand all | Collapse all

The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

• 1.  The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

Posted Apr 06, 2017 01:38 AM

Hi,

I am getting this error when i am trying to import xsd. When i am trying to import xsd using read file option,It is giving an error for some of the dependencies.The thing to note is that ,it gives me error of content is not allowed in prolog,so when i manually try to import,i can see well formed xml but when i copy that xml in a notepad ,it is observed that the font becomes

So ,it is giving me error as below:-

But in import window i am able to see perfect xml as:

I am unable to undesrtand what to do.I tried making schema valiadtion changes and save it in my folder.Still the same thing continues.Kindly suggest.

• 2.  Re: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 21, 2017 03:28 PM

Good afternoon,

From reviewing your post, it may be the first line that is cause some problem as we may have a problem the version and encoding. If the XSD has import and/or include statements, the gateway needs to be able to read them from the local file system where they are located or if they are remote have access.

Sincerely,

Stephen Hughes

Director, CA Support