Running 15.2, MSP2016, XML Interface.
First, the interface works! Cool! On simple, single projects, milestones only, project opens in MSP in about 5 seconds. Sweet! I can create tasks, assign resources, save changes back to CA PPM, the assigned hours in MSP and CA PPM match....all good.
Our projects are rarely simple, and we have a lot of bad Gantt history, where our projects were only used for milestone tracking and booking to one or a couple tasks - dozens of resources, for a year or more. And, we also have parent projects with multiple child projects.
The legacy MSP Interface always had a problem with this scenario...so, waited eagerly for the XML based solution.
Current testing shows, using scenario described above:
- "Resolving projects" when exporting a hierarchy takes several minutes
- Then, after 10's of minutes,
- screen goes white,
- hourglass mouse image appears when hovering over this white space,
- WINPROJ.EXE is taking 25% of CPU (so, still running, though "not responding" is shown) and using 409 MB of memory (computer has 16 GB)
- Same project hierarchy opens in CA PPM Gantt in seconds
- Current hierarchy I'm testing has been opening for 40 minutes, with half that time spent in 'white screen' mode
Any one else seeing this? Any advice (besides "Quit using MSP!)?