Clarity

• 1.  Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?

Posted Apr 13, 2017 09:54 AM
      |   view attached

As the Admin, I'm trying to update the look and feel of the Program Status Report subpage to match that of the Project Status. But when I go into the Program Properties, that subpage's attributes are not visible.

• 2.  Re: Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?

Posted Apr 13, 2017 10:05 AM

Isn't it a subobject rather than an object's subpage (so the layout would be controlled from its own object, not from within the Program object)

• 3.  Re: Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?

Posted Apr 13, 2017 11:22 AM

But when you go to the Status Report Object, it doesn't separate the project view from the program view. So that would make me think that the layout would be the same for both, but they are not.

• 4.  Re: Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?

Posted Apr 13, 2017 11:26 AM

I agree with David, its subobject and its look and feel will be controlled from "Status Report" Object it self, you might have created subpages with condition.

Would be good if you can share some screen shot from Status Report Object.

• 5.  Re: Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?

Posted Apr 13, 2017 11:45 AM

This is the set-up for the Status Object. Like I said, there is not separation between the project and program views, like there is on the Project/Program object.

• 6.  Re: Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?

Posted Apr 13, 2017 11:52 AM

Hi Shelby, 

From screen shot i can see you have partitions as well, might be its due to view in different partition, also try to check you wont have any page display condition set in edit layout for project and programs as we can do that as well to show different status report edit layout for project and programs.

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 7.  Re: Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 13, 2017 11:54 AM

A Program is really a special type of Project - the application has extra stuff in it to cope with that.

But a subobject should be common to any type of its parent object (the project object or perhaps investment?).

Are your differing layouts down to differing PARTITIONS perhaps - I notice "INTL" as a partition.

• 8.  Re: Why can't I update the layout of a Program Status Report?

Posted Apr 13, 2017 12:02 PM

The issue was with the partition. I was updating the correct partition, but all of our Programs were assigned to a different partition, so I wasn't seeing the changes.