CA Service Management

• 1.  XFlow interface Opening Issue after Configuration

Posted Apr 14, 2017 12:21 AM

Hi All,

My query is about Xlfow interface I have done post installation step on 14.1.03 and configuration is successful too all options related to xflow & search server are visible in services console & SDM 14.1 administration tab but unable to open xflow interface (hostname:  port) & search server (hostname: port) displaying error (cannot display the webpage) both on server & client side.

1 Primary (app) server

1 DB Server

Installation: 14.1 & 14.1.03

Note: all installation and configuration done in app server (primary server)

Please guide if anybody having same experience and got solution.

Regards,

• 2.  Re: XFlow interface Opening Issue after Configuration

Posted Apr 14, 2017 12:59 AM

Hi Asfa,

Firstly check if CA xFlow Analyst Interface service is running or not in services.msc?
    If the service is running and still not able to access then make sure that you followed the pre-requisites given in the below document:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-service-management/14-1/en/implementing/implementing-ca-service-management-14-1-03#ImplementingCAServiceManagement14.1.03-InstallationPrerequisites

Confirm if port 9002 is open or not.
    If at all you have custom port configured for xFlow web interface then ensure that you followed the steps given in the below technical document:

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.tec1677014.html

I hope this helps!

Thanks
    Junaid

• 3.  Re: XFlow interface Opening Issue after Configuration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 14, 2017 01:59 AM

Hi Asfa,

Please provide Xflow URL which you are trying to access, it should shows as below:

Servername:9002 or   try with IP address and port and see if it helps. 

Thanks,

Anil