AnsweredAssumed Answered

CA SDM Integration Error - USS / Service Catalog

Question asked by diegolimabsb on Apr 18, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 24, 2017 by diegolimabsb

Hey guys!

Im trying to integrate the CA Service Catalog and USS with SDM but something is going wrong!

All policys have been set up correctly (i guess), however when i run the setup again to integrate the USS with SDM, for example, an error occurs saying that the SDM policy could not be downloaded.

On USS data source options all the itens of SDM integration has been set up correctly too and, when run the connection test on USS, the connection is executed without any problem.

I verify all policys on SDM and try to generate them again but, still going wrong.

I read some topics on community about some errors and tried to execute some configurations too like, copy the CASM_POLICY file to the %US_HOME%, test the web service URL, generate all the poicys again but nothing solved until now.

Bellow, the error lines of install log of USS:

2017/04/18 18.56.32.329 INFO [DeployThread: Integrando produtos] [ConfigureOSOPWithSDM] Configuring Unified Self-Service with CA Service Desk Manager
2017/04/18 18.56.32.329 INFO [DeployThread: Integrando produtos] [ConfigureOSOPWithSDM] downloading the certificate File from DB
2017/04/18 18.56.32.329 ERROR [DeployThread: Integrando produtos] [ConfigureOSOPWithSDM] Caught Exception
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)
at com.ca.smsi.installui.integration.tasks.ConfigureOSOPWithSDM.downloadSDMCertFromDB(ConfigureOSOPWithSDM.java:314)
at com.ca.smsi.installui.integration.tasks.ConfigureOSOPWithSDM.configureOSOPWithSDMDetails(ConfigureOSOPWithSDM.java:142)
at com.ca.smsi.installui.integration.tasks.ConfigureOSOPWithSDM.run(ConfigureOSOPWithSDM.java:76)
at com.ca.smsi.installui.tasks.AutoIntegrateTask.run(AutoIntegrateTask.java:140)
at com.ca.smsi.wizard.task.Task.start(Task.java:222)
at com.ca.smsi.installcore.DeployThread.run(DeployThread.java:455)
2017/04/18 18.56.32.330 ERROR [DeployThread: Integrando produtos] [ConfigureOSOPWithSDM] Download of SDM Policy failed.

Outcomes