Service Virtualization

• 1.  Portal not showing proper request response pair!

Posted Apr 20, 2017 01:55 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to stage a test suite/case with record request/ response set to true. However, when I check in the reporting section of the portal, I'm unable to see the response in many of the test steps. I do see the response section and for some steps (maybe 2-3 out to 20) I do see both request and response. 

What could be causing this issue. It works sometimes but mostly I am observing the same behaviour. 

Also, in the monitor section, for a deployed virtual service, it keeps on saying no request found for most of the time, but when checked in the logs there was a match and I do get the response from that service. Again, I see this behaviour very often. However, sometimes I do get the request and selected response displayed. 

Can someone please help here?

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  Re: Portal not showing proper request response pair!
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2017 09:28 AM

We would like to look at the Request you are sending...  could you please open a ticket with  CA support.  

• 3.  Re: Portal not showing proper request response pair!

Posted May 07, 2017 11:15 PM

Have you tried to modify the Virtual Service Model by adding filters, assertions, and additional scripted steps?

• 4.  Re: Portal not showing proper request response pair!

Posted May 08, 2017 10:18 AM

Yes, I do have few filters and assertions. However, no assertions or scripted steps are present.

• 5.  Re: Portal not showing proper request response pair!

Posted May 08, 2017 10:18 AM

===============================================================

Correction

*Yes, I do have few filters. However, no assertions or scripted steps are present.