On 14.2, on-premise. Using LDAP. Not using SSO. We are in load balanced environment.
- Have inactivity timer set at 90 minutes.
- Have received comments that we should extend timer to more than 15 minutes (user perception that timer is set to much shorter duration)
- Have had personal experience where I left machine, came back from lunch, started working in CA PPM, and within 10 minutes got logged out.
- Also, some have reported that while mobile (moving around building(s) on wireless), that they've been logged out while working in CA PPM
- So, it can appear that timer is set for shorter period, but from personal experience, seems that inactivity timer continues to run despite user returning to app.
Anyone else with this experience? Anyone with suggestions?