Symantec Access Management

• 1.  Unable to locate Management UI dsa in Topology section in CA Directory Manager console

Posted Apr 22, 2017 12:30 PM

HI Team,

We have installed the R12.6 CA Directory setup on both the hosts and enabled the MW replication by following this doc (https://docops.ca.com/ca-directory/12-6/en/administrating/set-up-high-availability-for-directory-management-ui), but we are facing that "los" exception error on both CA Directory Management UI Console . Have verified all the steps in depth by verifying the doc.

So then I have tried to uninstall both CA Directory Setup and reinstalled the same on both hosts. Post installation of the setup on both hosts, I am unable to locate the management UI dsa in the topology section in both console.

Due to this I am unable to create managed dsa in console. And also I don't find any document related to GUI setup in Google.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue asap?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Karthik

• 2.  Re: Unable to locate Management UI dsa in Topology section in CA Directory Manager console
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 24, 2017 08:40 AM

Karthik,

I see you logged in as Kannan to open this discussion thread?

Anyway, I don't understand this request posted here on Saturday while you opened a support case 00730372 on Friday and there is already a WebEx with support technician scheduled with you today (Monday) at 9:30 AM EST.

Are we missing something? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Hitesh

• 3.  Re: Unable to locate Management UI dsa in Topology section in CA Directory Manager console

Posted Sep 28, 2017 04:21 PM

i resolved a similar issue first of all removing the db file belong to the dsa.

After that you can run the installer to recover the dir manager console.

Remember then to stop the console with stop_dxmgmtui and execute all steps in order to replicate on the other box.

Cheers,

PAsquale