Service Virtualization

• 1.  Getting "The requested URL /lisabank was not found" error, when I access Lisa Bank project

Posted Apr 24, 2017 02:12 AM

Hi Team,

I am accessing http://ServerName:8080/lisabank URL while doping a POC on CAI. But I am getting following error. Kindly assist me.

Error:

Not Found

The requested URL /lisabank was not found.

Thanks,

Narasimha.

• 2.  Re: Getting "The requested URL /lisabank was not found" error, when I access Lisa Bank project

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 24, 2017 02:35 AM

Hi Narasimha,

Can you check whether demoserver is started fine. Hope you have started devmo server from using batch file "start-windows.bat" and check whether there are any errors in this startup logs.

Thanks

Srikanth

• 3.  Re: Getting "The requested URL /lisabank was not found" error, when I access Lisa Bank project

Posted Apr 26, 2017 09:13 AM

Hi Narasimha,

Have you had a chance to check whether the demoserver started successfully?

Regards,

Reid

• 4.  Re: Getting "The requested URL /lisabank was not found" error, when I access Lisa Bank project
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 26, 2017 09:35 AM

If something else on the system is bound to port 8080 then the demoserver will not start properly. The cmd window in which the demoserver displays it's logging will show this clearly at the start of the process, along with a lot of Java stack traces.

• 5.  Re: Getting "The requested URL /lisabank was not found" error, when I access Lisa Bank project

Posted Apr 27, 2017 02:01 AM

Hi,

Now I am getting following error.

URL used-->  localhost:8080

• 6.  Re: Getting "The requested URL /lisabank was not found" error, when I access Lisa Bank project

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 28, 2017 02:42 AM

Hello,

If demo server has started fine and getting connection refused error, it means network firewall is blocking this connection. Please check with network team and remove firewall restrictions.

Thanks

Srikanth