Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  Transparent login rdp applications configuration, for SAP GUI client

Posted Apr 24, 2017 02:16 PM

Hello guys,

I need help from you, I need to configure the SAP GUI for rdp aplications, does anyone of you have the xml code for such a configuration? I am not able to create the code via the learning tool.

• 2.  Re: Transparent login rdp applications configuration, for SAP GUI client

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 24, 2017 03:48 PM

Paulo,

I could not find an answer for this, but I am checking our resources to see if someone has an answer for you.

Anthony

• 3.  Re: Transparent login rdp applications configuration, for SAP GUI client

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 25, 2017 05:19 AM

Hi Paulo

When you say you cannot make it work for SAP GUI, what does it mean exactly ? You are not able to select the necessary fields ? You are  but the TL does not work in debug already ? You are and the TL works in debug but it does not work in production ? And if this last case, what exactly does not work ?

TL is a bit tricky and we can maybe help you resolve it, but I think it is too complex to deal in a community discussion so you are welcome to open a case with CA Support

• 4.  Re: Transparent login rdp applications configuration, for SAP GUI client

Posted Apr 25, 2017 10:38 AM

Thank you very much for your support, I opened the case on CA support. Now I will wait for the ticket to progress.