CA Service Management

• 1.  Can we purge request/problem having priority to none in CA service desk

Posted Apr 25, 2017 01:59 AM

Hi

we tried to purge inactive data for a particular time period from service desk. All the data got purged except having priority to none. 

Can we put some additional query in the rule to purge the data having priority to none ?

Thanks..

• 2.  Re: Can we purge request/problem having priority to none in CA service desk

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 25, 2017 03:48 AM

Hi Kumar,

If you specify your query, such as "priority=0", to the 'Additional Query' field on Archive and Purge Rule Detail screen, tickets with Priority "None" will be archived/purged. Out of the box, enum of Priority "None" is "0". Just in case, please check enum of Priority "None" on your server. e.g. pdm_extract Priority.

Hope the above helps.

Kind regards,

Kaori 

• 3.  Re: Can we purge request/problem having priority to none in CA service desk

Posted Apr 25, 2017 05:24 AM

Hi Kaori,

Thanks for your reply.

Now i'm able to purge those tickets. I have one more query...

I want to purge all tickets who's closed date<=31/12/2015. Is it possible through addition query ?

Any information is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bijender

• 4.  Re: Can we purge request/problem having priority to none in CA service desk

Posted Apr 25, 2017 06:31 AM

Sure, just add to the query closed_date <= 1483142400 and you should be able to purge the tickets before the 31.12.2015.

• 5.  Re: Can we purge request/problem having priority to none in CA service desk

Posted Apr 25, 2017 07:54 AM

Thank you all for sharing the valuable information.