Service Virtualization

• 1.  Lisa trial version download

Posted Apr 26, 2017 01:36 AM

Hi Team,

Kindly help to provide CA LISA or DevTest trial version. I am not able to see any tool available in downloads url

support.ca.com

• 2.  Re: Lisa trial version download

Posted Apr 27, 2017 04:41 PM

I believe we don't have any trial version for DevTest. 

Thanks.

• 3.  Re: Lisa trial version download

Posted Apr 27, 2017 06:54 PM

I am afraid there is no trial version of LISA installable available at present however it was there cloud azure coupe of months back. You need to get a trial license by sending email tolicensing@itko.com. Once you get the license you can download LISA .

I hope this helpful !!

Thanks,

Rajesh k Singh

• 4.  Re: Lisa trial version download

Posted Apr 28, 2017 01:44 AM

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the response. I will be sending a mail, can you pls fwd me the URL of cloud azure.

• 5.  Re: Lisa trial version download
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 28, 2017 03:09 AM

licensing@itko.com is not a valid email address.

• 6.  Re: Lisa trial version download

Posted Apr 28, 2017 09:34 AM

It seems there is change and this email id disabled.  Please reach out to CA directly on https://support.ca.com  . you will get all answers. 

• 7.  RE: Re: Lisa trial version download

Posted Aug 26, 2022 03:31 AM
    Hi There, 

our CA Lisa Service Virtualization license has been expired, can we use the product after that. i heard we can use with limited functionallties.
    can any one please update me on this.

Regards,
    Harish.

• 8.  RE: Re: Lisa trial version download

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 29, 2022 10:43 AM
    Hello Harish,

The answer to that questions depends on your license type/ license model at the time of purchase. For example, if you had a trial licenses or a subscription licenses, then after your period expires, you do not have access to continue use of the product.  If you had a perpetual license, then you can run the version that you had at the time that you let your license lapse but cannot get access to download the software, any new versions of the software, any patches for issues, fixes for vulnerabilities, or direct help from support.  In addition to the great support our team offers, we continue to add a lot of new capabilities to the Service Virtualization product; check out the release notes from 10.7 and post 10.7 updates.  I strongly recommend having an active support contract.

If you need to understand your licensing model, you can either check with your procurement, your Broadcom account director if you still have other products under licenses, or fill out a customer care form from our support site.

• 9.  RE: Re: Lisa trial version download

Posted Sep 29, 2022 12:18 PM
    I don't think you will be able to manage it without a active subscription for a longer duration.

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Vaibhav Jain
    Capgemini
    ------------------------------