Service Virtualization

• 1.  GUI Test cases are not getting executed while running in Test Suite when one test case fails

Posted Apr 26, 2017 05:44 AM

Hi Team,

I have developed few GUI Test cases using CA Devtest Selenium Builder plugin and I need to run all in a Test Suite.But I have observed that if (because of any reason) one GUI Test case fails ,then the other test in Test Suite are not getting executed and the test suite ends.

Ideally this is not working for our requirement as some of the test are not even getting executed.

Please let me know if any one else also faced this issue and is there is any solution present to resolve this.

Thanks

Sarthak Gupta

• 2.  Re: GUI Test cases are not getting executed while running in Test Suite when one test case fails

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2017 09:39 AM

May I get some more information from you:

1. What version of DevTest?

2. What browser are you doing your test against?  If Firefox, what version of Firefox?

3. What is the error your GUI test failing with?  Is this failing in ITR or when doing a stage?

• 3.  Re: GUI Test cases are not getting executed while running in Test Suite when one test case fails

Posted May 08, 2017 04:47 PM

Sarthak,

Can you provide the requested information that Marcy requested earlier?

Regards,

Reid

• 4.  Re: GUI Test cases are not getting executed while running in Test Suite when one test case fails

Posted May 24, 2017 10:43 AM

Sarthak,

Can you provide the requested information that Marcy requested earlier?

Regards,

Reid