Rally Software

• 1.  How to integrate with visual studio 2015 community edition

Posted Apr 26, 2017 03:29 AM

We are using Rally to do product management and use visual studio 2015 as IDE for development along with visual studio online as version control for code.

Our requirement is whenever i make any code changes , i want to attach task id created in rally with the change set.

Is this possible? If yes please share pointers with us, how we can  achieve this.

Thanks 

• 2.  Re: How to integrate with visual studio 2015 community edition

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 26, 2017 02:51 PM

Hi Sukhdev,

Unfortunately, we do not have a VCS connector for Visual Studio.  If you are using TFS in conjunction with Visual Studio we do have a TFS VCS connector.  The following link is the installation and users guide for the TFS VCS connector in case you are interested.

TFS VCS Installation & User Guide | CA Agile Central Help 

I can understand how an integration for this would be beneficial and I recommend you to post this idea in Rally Ideas(ideas.rallydev.com). Customer requests are an important part of our product backlog and our development team reviews and prioritizes these requests based upon customer feedback. We appreciate the feedback and please encourage your teammates to add their votes.  Your Rally Ideas account activates by logging in using your Agile Central credentials

Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues.

Kind Regards,

Lori