DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  UR - Unable to locate new series: Data not located issue

Posted Apr 26, 2017 01:11 PM

Hi,

when i try to get/display any server performance report via unified dashboards and click on any of the listed host (= monitored servers) im redirected to new tab, but it is empty and in the right bottom corner i get a yellow warning triangle  with a message "Unable to locate new series: Data not located". 

The UR 8.5.1 has been just successfully installed and the pointer to the UR webapp in the wasp probe was configured too based on

Install Unified Reporter - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.5.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

however, the UR is installed on the same server as UMP, so im not sure whether this postconfiguration is needed. but it doesnt work neither with this postconfig nor without that.

does anybody have any idea what the rootcause could be? or how to investigate, what to try?

thank you,

stefan

• 2.  Re: UR - Unable to locate new series: Data not located issue

Posted May 08, 2017 11:15 AM

Hi,

Take a look at the wasp log and the portal log, if the portlet is not able to fetch info that's where you will see the error. If you see any in the logs post it here so we can have a look.

Thanks

• 3.  Re: UR - Unable to locate new series: Data not located issue
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 10, 2017 06:24 AM

Hello Stefan, I would suggest to open a support case for this request.

Kind regards,

Britta Hoffner

CA Support