Clarity

• 1.  Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3

Posted Apr 27, 2017 03:30 AM

I need your help again. I have upgraded to Clarity 14.3, I have also installed csk and csp from command prompt but now I do not see the option Add-ins under studio to apply the two csp and csk add-ins. So next I tried is to import the reports using Import Wizard and importing CA_Clarity_Universes_MSSQL.biar file, but the CA Clarity folder in http://localhost:8080/CmcApp is blank, it does not have CSP folder and the standard Clarity reports. Am I missing something? I followed the document, but here I am with no success. I am trying to import all the reports under : F:\SPF\Niku\Clarity\reporting\content\csp\bo\reports\mssql

Kindly suggest what is to be done to correctly import all the standard reports? Thanks again for all your help.

• 2.  Re: Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 27, 2017 05:03 AM

Hi Heeral,

Thank you, please go to resources and admin and give him "Content Add-Ins - Administer" , log out and log back in you will get the addin under studio.

Also go under folder C:\PPM_HOME\reporting\content\csp\bo\oracle you will see a file called CA_Clarity_csp.biar

Please import the same and you will have the reports.

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  Re: Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3

Posted Apr 27, 2017 08:01 AM

Thanks again Suman. Everything worked perfectly fine, except for the below:

“please go to resources and admin and give him "Content Add-Ins - Administer"

The reports too are working even without installing the add-ins from Clarity.

Note: All Clarity related queries should be addressed to dl Clarity Help Desk. Email sent to individuals may result in delayed response.

Thanks & Regards, 

Heeral S. Thakore

Xcel Energy | Clarity Help Desk

C: 91.779.857.7706

E: Heeral.S.Thakore@xcelenergy.com<mailto:Heeral.S.Thakore@xcelenergy.com>

• 4.  Re: Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 27, 2017 08:35 AM

Hi Heeral,

Great to know, but I would request you to install the addin as thats mandatory for the reports to work fine. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 5.  Re: Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3

Posted Apr 27, 2017 08:49 AM

To I checked everywhere, but I do not see below access rights to be assigned  and so I do not see Add –Ins menu option in Clarity.

Due to this I am unable to install the add-ins

Sorry to bother you and thanks for your help. Again ☺

Note: All Clarity related queries should be addressed to dl Clarity Help Desk. Email sent to individuals may result in delayed response.

Thanks & Regards, 

Heeral S. Thakore

• 6.  Re: Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 27, 2017 09:54 AM

I was talking about this page to assign the rights and you should be able to assign the rights. 

• 7.  Re: Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3

Posted Apr 28, 2017 10:17 AM

Hi Suman,

I finally found it today.. Not sure why it was not showing it yesterday.

When I check the CSP and CSK add-in in Clarity they are all installed. So I believe it is automatically installed in Clarity when the command is executed from command prompt.

Thanks again for your help. I have finally documented all the steps and have got answers to all my questions.

Will bother you again in future if needed ☺

Have a great week end.

Thanks & Regards, 

Heeral S. Thakore

• 8.  Re: Report missing in CA Clarity PPM 14.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 28, 2017 12:02 PM

Thanks Keeral

Please mark the post as resolved once you have some time. Glad to know everything is resolved. Have a great weekend. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik