Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

Error doing random data sets: Attempting to call method on local object, but object not found in colocated objects - it must have been deregistered:

• 1.  Error doing random data sets: Attempting to call method on local object, but object not found in colocated objects - it must have been deregistered:

Posted May 03, 2017 10:44 AM

Hi All, sorry about the long title.

I'm currently using DevTest Workstation 9.1, and I build a webservice which will access a local MySQL database to access data from tables. I have a bunch of subprocesses which will use the "Read Rows from a JDBC Table" in order to make queries and fetch data for use. My service seems to work great in ITR and work great most of the time when deployed. But after maybe 18 or more transactions I start getting errors. I'll copy and paste a snippet below and just replace the IP address with Xs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Trapped Exception: Attempting to call method on local object, but object not found in colocated objects - it must have been deregistered: tcp://***.XX.***.XX:2200/EC1892102E6F11E786D4005056905E9D

| Trapped Message:   java.rmi.RemoteException: Attempting to call method on local object, but object not found in colocated objects - it must have been deregistered: tcp://***.XX.***.XX:2200/EC1892102E6F11E786D4005056905E9D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

STACK TRACE

java.rmi.RemoteException: Attempting to call method on local object, but object not found in colocated objects - it must have been deregistered: tcp://***.XX.XX.XX:2200/EC1892102E6F11E786D4005056905E9D

at com.itko.lisa.net.ClientBase.invokeMethod(ClientBase.java:269)

at com.itko.lisa.net.ClientBase.invokeMethod(ClientBase.java:244)

at com.itko.lisa.net.DataSetClient.getName(DataSetClient.java:62)

I have tried referring to this link:  Virtual Service works in ITR but fails when deployed to VSE which suggests to delete old mar files in vseDeploy and restarting the VSE. I have tried that and the error keeps coming back after a certain number of transactions (usually 18 or more). After a certain number of errors the service ends.

Should I raise a ticket for this?

• 2.  Re: Error doing random data sets: Attempting to call method on local object, but object not found in colocated objects - it must have been deregistered:
    Best Answer

Posted May 08, 2017 09:16 AM

Paul,

Yes, please open up a case for this issue.

Regards,

Reid

• 3.  Re: Error doing random data sets: Attempting to call method on local object, but object not found in colocated objects - it must have been deregistered:

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 08, 2017 10:48 AM

Usually if data set is not marked as "Local" and when it is iterated all rows, you will get the exception you are referring.

Select the "Local" checkbox option and At the end of data as "Execute=End the test" in data set configuration should resolve the issue.