- 15.2, on premise, testing new UX resource/investment planning view
- Created new test project in classic
- Allocated roles to Team\Staff and assigned Departments to each in Staff OBS
- Went to and found project in new UX
- Copied FTE forecasts from an Excel template we use into Investments/Resources view - worked great
- Went back to classic view - see all the allocation hours there, too - cool!
- Created Forecast (Cost Plan) from Investment Team
- When back to Investments/Resources view in new UX
- Expected to see numbers from Cost Plan in Forecast cells, next to FTEs
- Instead, all Forecast cells = 0
- Found 15.2 documentation on this new UX feature
- Documentation lacked any discussion regarding Forecast
Is the Forecast feature ready for use, or not?
- Am I wrong to expect Cost Plan of Record numbers to display in Forecast cells? If I'm wrong, where does Forecast then come from?
- Does anyone have documentation that explains how this Forecast feature works in the new UX?