DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Failed to load data to AXA Trials

Posted May 03, 2017 07:05 PM

Hello Everyone, I have a customer who used AXA trial account in the past. I did the integration with their mobile applications and everything worked fine. Today they requested to use the environment once again and after consulting with our local CA representative they were authorized to access to their account. The problem is that I do not see any data in AXA, I checked the logs and I see events where data is being upload, but to be honest I am not sure if there is an error in the logs that I am not noticing.

I attached the log they sent me.

In addition when loogin into the account there is an alert in the app (picture attached)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Attachment(s)

zip
    logCAAXA052017.txt.zip   32 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: Failed to load data to AXA Trials
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 03, 2017 09:19 PM

Hi Sebastian,

I checked our internal forums and apparently there is a known problem with AXA Trials not showing data at the moment due to some performance problems with high data load. Not sure when this will be resolved, but we will try to get an update for you.

Regards,

Lynn

• 3.  Re: Failed to load data to AXA Trials

Posted May 04, 2017 10:30 AM

Thans Lynn this is very helpful

• 4.  Re: Failed to load data to AXA Trials

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 07, 2017 05:44 PM

Hi Sebastian,

AXA Trials should now be back working (after an Amazon Web services environment problem was resolved).

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Lynn

• 5.  Re: Failed to load data to AXA Trials

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2017 08:09 AM

Sebastian:

A response has been given as to the root cause of what the customer is seeing. There is no resolution at this time but the issue is being actively worked on and a solution will be posted when available. So marking as answered. You may post additional questions/comments as needed

Thanks

Hal German

• 6.  Re: Failed to load data to AXA Trials

Posted May 09, 2017 01:37 PM

axa.trials.ca.com has been replaced by cloud.ca.com, starting on 5/8.  Unfortunately, data cannot be migrated from the old platform to the new platform.

Francis