CA Service Management

• 1.  Export button is not visible while searching a Knowledge Document via Search->Knowledge Document

Posted May 04, 2017 09:18 AM

Hi, 

While I am searching a Knowledge Document via Search->Knowledge Document Export button is not visible. But when I tried to search a Knowledge Document directly from top right corner, Export button is visible. Please share me the views to make the button visible from Search->Knowledge Document.

Thanks,

Divya N.

• 2.  Re: Export button is not visible while searching a Knowledge Document via Search->Knowledge Document

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 09, 2017 12:29 PM

Hi Divya,

Could you confirm if you are using the Knowledge tab in SDM environment?

I have tested the same in house and checked that there is no export option visible for copying the knowledge articles from Service Desk.

You can search for knowledge documents but I don't see an OTB feature to export the same.

You may want to raise and idea in communities in case if you don't find any further answers for requesting the feature. Hope this answer helps.

• 3.  Re: Export button is not visible while searching a Knowledge Document via Search->Knowledge Document
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 11, 2017 04:58 AM

Hi Divya,

Looks like it is some kind of customization, as i dont find that export button on out of the box screen.

You may double check the htmpl file name and validate if it is under the site/mods folder.

~Vinod.

• 4.  Re: Export button is not visible while searching a Knowledge Document via Search->Knowledge Document

Posted May 11, 2017 06:11 AM

Hi All,

Yes, It is a customization. Export button is visible when searching KD by top right corner search. But while searching in Knowledge Tab -> Search it is not visible. Both are referring same htmpl file (list_KD.htmpl). So looking for the possibility how to add the Export button.