CA Service Management

• 1.  Xflow with Service management 17

Posted May 05, 2017 11:03 AM

Hello,

We have just completed the update of Service Desk 12.9, Catalog 12.9 to Service Management 17. The installation process works perfectly without any errors. ServiceDesk 17 and Catalog 17 is 100% functional. We have the same behavior as before migration.

My question is at the Xflow interface. We are able to connect in Xflow, use it like changing status, transfert the ticket etc .. but some function does not seem to work. (like the new features "chat" into the ticket) We often have error messages at the top right in a red bubble. (CMS0004 not autorized, CMS0016 internal error) etc...

Here is what we have into the log. 

[error] m.XmppUserChatClient - "CMS0004-Non autorisé"
    org.jivesoftware.smack.sasl.SASLErrorException: SASLError using PLAIN: not-authorized
    at org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.authenticationFailed(SASLAuthentication.java:365)
    at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1048)
    at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$300(XMPPTCPConnection.java:952)
    at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:967)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[error] m.XmppUserChatClient - "CMS0009-Echec de labonnement au statut des utilisateurs"
    org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NotLoggedInException: Client is not logged in
    at org.jivesoftware.smack.roster.Roster.createEntry(Roster.java:466)
    at modules.XmppUserChatClient.subscribeForUsersStatus(XmppUserChatClient.java:640)
    at models.messages.incoming.PresenceSubscriptionMessage.execute(PresenceSubscriptionMessage.java:50)
    at services.ChatWsService.processMessage(ChatWsService.java:121)
    at services.ChatWsService.startService(ChatWsService.java:76)
    at actors.CollabChildActor.lambda$onReceive$0(CollabChildActor.java:134)
    at java.util.function.BiConsumer.lambda$andThen$0(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.function.BiConsumer.lambda$andThen$0(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniWhenComplete(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniWhenCompleteStage(Unknown Source)

I know that version 17 has just come out but does any of you have an idea or a track to direct me?

I tried to do the installation of Xflow on the main server of Service Desk, same problem.

I tried to do the installation on a secondary service desk server, same problem.

I tried installing Xflow with Apache and IIS and still have the same error messages.

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2017 11:48 AM

Remy,

Can you check how many records you have in the  mdb.ofProperty table? 

Also can you confirm if you are using a SQL Server instance name? 

For upgrades, we have encountered an issue with a specific record not getting into this table.  Its documented here: CA Service Management Release 17.0 - CA Service Management - 17.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Error on initiating the Contextual Collaboration after upgrading the CA SDM and xFlow Analyst Interface

Symptom:

After upgrading the CA SDM and xFlow Analyst Interface, an error message: Unauthorized access, is displayed when the contextual collaboration is initiated due to a missing collaboration server configuration property file.

Solution:

1. Connect to the mdb
    2. Navigate to the dbo.ofProperty table
    3. Execute the following command on the ofProperty table

insert into ofProperty (name,propValue) values ('sasl.mechs','PLAIN')

4. Restart the Collaboration server and then the xFlow Analyst Interface.

Hope this helps

thx

_R

• 3.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Posted May 05, 2017 02:38 PM

Raghu.Rudraraju, i confirm that the sasl.mechs value was not in the database.

It's now in it.

We also made the changes in the openfire.xml file.

will keep you posted

• 4.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2017 02:41 PM

Thank you.  Do revert back on the # of records in that table, as well as if this is a SQL Server non default instance name.

_R

• 5.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Posted May 05, 2017 02:43 PM

This is a named instance, not the default one.  There is actually 47 lines in the ofProperty table

• 6.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Posted Jul 20, 2017 11:04 AM

Hi guys,

Just one question.  What have you added in openfile.xml file? Which node?

I have same problem like you, but adding database row hasn't resolve that issue.

Thank you! 

• 7.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Posted May 05, 2017 02:40 PM

yeah with the modification you suggest, for now.. xflow look normal... 

will keep you posted... 

• 8.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Posted Jan 06, 2018 03:45 AM

Hello, i had the same thing.

I've reinstalled the Collaboration Server, but now throws an error in the red bubble of xFlow:

CSM0004:

Unauthorized!

Any idea what this could be now?

• 9.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Posted Feb 09, 2018 02:33 AM

Hello,

xflow ca sdm 17.0
    the same error 

CSM0004:

Unauthorized

the record in the table ofProperty, values ('sasl.mechs','PLAIN') exists.
    what else could I check, any ideas?

• 10.  Re: Xflow with Service management 17

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 09, 2018 12:47 PM

Hello Tomasz,

checkout : CA Service Management Release 17.0 - CA Service Management - 17.0 - CA Technologies Documentation  --> 

Error during Contextual Collaboration in the xFlow Analyst Interface

Symptom:

An error message: CMS0016 Internal Server Error, is displayed during Contextual Collaboration.

There's a solution documented there..... maybe that'll help you resolve your issue too

_R