DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Reports needed

Posted May 08, 2017 03:16 AM

Hi Team,

Good Afternoon to all,

Here am attaching one snip, and i want to know whether these  reports are available Out of box (Inbuilt) or we have to build it.

These all are the reports are very important and it is a requirement of one of my customer.

Can anyone suggest me on the same.

If these reports are inbuilt report, from where  i can fetch these all.

what are all reports that we need to build.

Snip :

• 2.  Re: Reports needed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 08, 2017 03:29 AM

Hello, Ritzzz.

This does not seem to be OOTB report in CA UIM.

Please confirm who has created it.

Regards,

Yu Ishitani

• 3.  Re: Reports needed

Posted May 08, 2017 03:44 AM

HI,

No one has created these reports, this is my customer requirement and  i want to know, how many inbuilt reports are their that we can fetch directly.

Am using Unified reporter for reporting.

Can i get these reports fro iRepoter.

• 4.  Re: Reports needed

Posted May 08, 2017 06:38 AM

Hi,

When you have the QoS available for the requested metrics AND you have a working SQL query than it becomes (relative) easy to create your iReport report.

• 5.  Re: Reports needed

Posted May 08, 2017 07:33 AM

Hello,

yes I know, with the help of SQL queries we can create reports.

But i don't want to create , i just want to check, what are all the defaults reports (Out OF Box) are their in Unified Reporter. and how can we fetch them.

• 6.  Re: Reports needed
    Best Answer

Posted May 08, 2017 09:08 PM

Unified Reporter does not provide you all of the reports out of the box , but there are few other ways to generate reports in UIM without using iReporter or building a query .

Here are the list of out of the box reports available with UR

Out-of-box Reports - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

If you configured the appropriate probes and saving the QoS data you can use any of the below reporting options to quickly create a reports from USM

Configure Analysis Reports in USM - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.5.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

I would not be able to map all of the reports in the above list and answer yes or a no, but I can say most of the reports can be generated one way or the other in UIM using the above options 

You might have a bit of a difficulty with the Fault Reports as there aren't many out of the box options available for event /alarm reports . You can use cabi to build some alarm reports in UIM