The question of Support Team Size came up in discussion in my organization a short while ago.
I was wondering if there might be any in the community who might be able/willing to speak to the number of FTEs they have assigned to the various roles required to support the CA PPM application - without relying on a ASM contract.
Possible roles might fall into one or more of the following:
- Researching and evaluating all facets of application architecture and product effectiveness for determining potential corporate applicability;
- Architecting Security Matrix and Managing User Licenses;
- Performing Application Configuration and Testing;
- Recommending Adoption of New Functionality;
- Managing Data Warehouse and Creating Custom Reports;
- Writing User Guides and Functional Documentation and Delivering Training Sessions;
- Conducting Client and Stakeholder Meetings and Leading the Cross-Division’s User Group Meetings;
- Managing and Documenting Application Change Control;
- Writing and Maintaining Service Level Agreements.
Comments and feedback of any nature is welcome.
Thanks in advance,