How to connect to CA PPM 15.2 Live in Sandbox using Jaspersoft Studio. Please forward if anyone has documented it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't think all the ports required to make a JDBC connection would be open there..
I don't have access to sandbox, however if you can share the detail below PPM URL with credentials, I can test and let you know.
All you need to do to connect to studio is
1. Create an user under Advance Reporting
2. Grant him the Role_administrator right
I am looking to connect to the following environment .
uid - rshrinetpwd - Karoti64 - Last logged in 4/11/2016
Couple of things were missed
1. Advance Reporting rights were not granted to user rshrinet, I have granted the same and run the Job " Create Jaspersoft User"
2. Create a user in Advance Reporting to ensure you can login to studio
3. The user name is UID :rshrinet_reportdev PWD: rshrinet_reportdev
4. Download the Jaspersoft studio and connect now
Docs: Create and Publish Jaspersoft Studio Reports - CA PPM - 15.2 - CA Technologies Documentation
I connected the same and it works now
Retrieving data ...