Rally Software

• 1.  Is there a way to filter test cases per Tester that executed test case?

Posted May 10, 2017 07:21 AM

Every Test Case is executed by specific Tester and we have the name of the tester in Results but I can't find a way to filter test cases in the way that I can see the name of the last tester that executed that test case. Basically I want to see how many test cases are executed by specific Tester during one release. I plan to show all test cases that are done during specific release (for example Release=A) and I would like to see the list of all those test cases and one of the columns should be Tester where I can see the name. Example

Test Case      Release   Tester

1                     A               X

2                     A               Y

Thanks,

Igor

• 2.  Re: Is there a way to filter test cases per Tester that executed test case?

Posted May 19, 2017 05:05 PM

Have you tried creating a Custom List of Test Result items?  You can filter this by Tester, and add Test Case as a displayed field.  In order to restrict Test Results for a specific release, you need to use the Query field (in the Custom List settings), and put something like: (TestSet.Release.Name = "MRP2017-002") - including the parentheses.

• 3.  Re: Is there a way to filter test cases per Tester that executed test case?

Posted May 29, 2017 03:48 AM

How do I do a Custom list of Test Results? 

Currently the only way to resolve my problem was to go to the Last result by Test case, copy the list in Excel, sort and count.

• 4.  Re: Is there a way to filter test cases per Tester that executed test case?

Posted May 29, 2017 05:09 AM

Hello Igor,

Pat was referring to a Custom List app in Agile Central.  There is more information about adding Custom Pages and the apps available in the Help documentation:

Extend CA Agile Central With Apps | CA Agile Central Help 

And the Custom List specifically is here:

Custom List | CA Agile Central Help 

Hope that helps!

Michael 

• 5.  Re: Is there a way to filter test cases per Tester that executed test case?

Posted May 29, 2017 05:12 AM

Ok. Thanks. I will take a look.