DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  TeamCenter empty nodes

Posted May 15, 2017 02:42 PM

Hi all,

I'm having this odd situation, in which I see two hostname-grouped nodes of the same application, with the same alerts setup for each one in a Management Module, but one of them won't show any icon, while the other does.

Each node inside the groups have the same alerts, but if you click on the hostname node, you see that the empty one, has two more alerts than the other.

The situation is so for all the nodes inside the group. None of the upper center node have icons inside, while compared with the lower ones, do.

When will a node show diff analysis or alert status?

Version is 10.3, and in the snapshot, the empty node is selected.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Support suggested me to use these document and KB:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-apm/10-5/en/administrating/properties-files-reference/teamcenter-status-mapping-properties#teamcenter-status-mapping.properties-Back-end:GENERICBACKEND

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1000427.html

So far, this included missing alerts.

Thanks, Hallett_German

• 2.  Re: TeamCenter empty nodes
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 16, 2017 01:17 PM

Dear Rogelio:

I asked for responses without success. Please open a case if wishing to pursue further

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: TeamCenter empty nodes

Posted May 16, 2017 02:31 PM

Thanks, Gallett 

I Will. Do you know id there is a resource on how nodes are filled? Besides traces, how alarms are summarized in them.

Regards,

Roger 

• 4.  Re: TeamCenter empty nodes

• 5.  Re: TeamCenter empty nodes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 26, 2017 05:33 PM

Hi Roger:

Thanks for the update and glad that you made some progress on alerts. Wishing you continued success with APM.!

Hal German